.

.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Only 12 more weeks...

     Last weekend we went to watch Anna Laura graduate @ Martin.
She is FINALLY done with school and I am so proud of her.

These two ladies are already in love with you and can't wait to meet you!

All the girls cooking out.

    Yesterday 5-17-11 was a big day for us. We had a doctor's appointment @ 9:00 to take the dreaded glucose test. I passed by one point... Hallelujah!! I have gained 8 pounds and from now on we will be going every two weeks. We scheduled the 3D ultrasound for June 4th. We are both very excited to see her pretty little face. At 28 weeks, I am starting to get a little uncomfortable. I miss being able to bend over with ease and sleeping through the night.
   
    Yesterday, I also had my school shower. I am so blessed to work with such amazing and caring people. One of my favorite students EVER even got to come and he brought me a present. I got lots of clothes, a bouncy seat, pack-n-play, your 1st life jacket, diapers, and lots more. It was so much fun and I can't wait to use everything I got.


    Last night, Anna Laura and Lynn came over to help me put everything up and work on the room. Lynn (Boogie), has been working very hard on making the letters for over your bed and painting two pictures for your nursery. Your room would be a "hot mess" without her.

Tanner and Anna putting together the pack-n-play while I supervised.

Anna putting together your bouncy seat. As you can see, she is a BIG help!
Your pretty letters that Boogie made.
More nursery pictures to come later.. Still adding the finishing touches.

Chrissy

 






No comments:

Post a Comment