Life is getting pretty crowded for me at this point. I feel STUFFED! I can only imagine what the next 5-6 weeks will be like and don't even want to think about waddling back to school. I am a little concerned about my water breaking in front of a classroom full of 6th graders. Then again, at that point I'm sure I wont care where I am. I have MP's wardrobe picked out for the hospital and I am starting to work on my bag this week. She is going to come home in a gown made by Tanner's grandmother (Nana) for him to come home in, but it was too small. It is sweet and simple and I absolutely adore it. I know I have plenty of time, but I want to be super prepared just in case she decides to come early. This pregnancy has gone by so quickly and I am thankful to not have much to complain about. However, I will plan better next time and I will NEVER be pregnant in the summer again... EVER! I can't believe that this little girl that I have fallen head over heels for will be here very soon. All I can think about is what she will look like and how it will feel to hold her in my arms. I have never been the baby type. I don't usually hold newborns or any babies really and I really don't know much about them. It is amazing how my whole perception on babies and moms has changed already and she isn't even here yet. I am blessed to have such an amazing husband to help me through this and I know that he is going to be an AWESOME DAD. He loves kids and has more patience that I could ever dream of having. I am very excited to see the two of them together.
About a month ago, I found these adorable gowns on Ebay and they were about $50.00 a piece. I decided to send the link to Will's girlfriend Melissa and see if she could make them for me. She did and they turned out amazing. I love them all and can't wait to find some other things for her to make MP.
My new bottles also came in last week and they are even cuter in person than on the website. Since I have decided to use all glass bottles, I just had to have these with the shatterproof sleeves. I LOVE THEM!
Chrissy
No comments:
Post a Comment