.

.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday Countdown, New Food, and Tractors

    This week I am in Birthday Mode. Who knew how much detail would go into a First Birthday Party? So far I know that it will be a pool party because I am sure it will be 1000 degrees in mid-August. I know that I want lots of PINK, lots of desserts, and LOTS of pretty flowers. The rest is Lynn's job!

    I think MP has been trying to tell us something this week. I have a feeling that she did not like being on the go so much last week (Tuesday- Sunday 2 different lakes). She has been throwing quite the little tantrums when she doesn't get her way or even just out of the blue. She also has a few new teeth coming in, but she has never been fussy over a tooth. Hopefully this is all just about the teeth. I think she may turn out to be just a TAD BIT bossy and demanding. No clue where that would come from? Sunday when we got home I put her behind her push toy and she took off. She was slow and wobbly, but after practicing this week she can get it. Maybe she will be walking by her birthday. Thursday morning Anna, MP, and I headed to the Kidstown consignment sale. It was CRAZY BUSY and CROWDED but we managed to get a few things, but nothing super special. We also got MP her very first tractor. She is in love with cows and the tractor even says MOOOO!

Swimming

Crazy WILD Woman with WILD hair

Looking pretty all ready for lunch with Anna


Shopping at Kidstown checking out her new tractor. 

Passed out


A Dora purse and a tractor. What more could a girl need?

Mom~ I want to wash dishes! 

This week we are officially done with baby food. We have been trying all kinds of new stuff.

Drinking her very first bottle with half real MILK!! I can't wait to say goodbye to that expensive formula!

Tator tots


Peaches

French Toast

Toast and oranges

Toast with jelly and bananas

Snack size lunch able. We love the crackers, but not so sure about the ham and cheese. 


In 3 days my sweet baby girl will be 11 months.... Only 1 more month before the BIG 1! 




No comments:

Post a Comment