.

.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Almost the BIG ONE

Tonight was my last night with my sweet baby girl before the BIG O-N-E! We went to eat at JT's, read birthday books, practiced the Happy Birthday song, and attempted to get the house ready for her family birthday dinner tomorrow night. I can hardly believe that this is actually happening. A year ago today Tanner and I were so nervous we could barely sleep. I feel like we were running around this much last year too. I remember packing my bags (months earlier) and wondering what all I could possibly need. I can also remember the feeling that I had no clue what to do with a baby, but that I wanted to see her face more than anything in the world.  I am so thankful for every single second over this past year. She has been precious since the day we met. She is happy 24/7 and has had nothing more than a cold her entire first year. She has taught me to enjoy everything single moment whether I am changing diapers, washing bottles, picking up toys, chasing a crawler, giving a bath to a screaming baby, or saying no mam we don't do that. I have learned that her smile can cure ANYTHING and make the worst day the best! I have learned that her closet is MUCH more important than mine and that which hair bow we choose each day is just as important. This little girl is the light of my life. I never knew that I could love something so small SO MUCH. Most importantly, I have learned that my SOLE PURPOSE in life is to be Molly Palmer's mommy and Tanner's wife. As long as she is happy and has everything she needs, there is not a care in the world. Everything else in the world can WAIT for just one more game of peekaboo or You Are My Sunshine!

Night Before the Birthday
Coloring with Daddy

Reading her Birthday books

1st Birthday Photo Shoot sneak peek!







Last few pictures as an 11 month old


Playing at Sardis


Daddy Day Care on the Sandbar



She loves to look under the door


Striking poses



My TWO FAVS

Bubbles with Boogie


No comments:

Post a Comment