.

.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Baby girl doesn't feel good

Two weekends ago I had a sinus infection, Tanner was in Sardis, and MP started running fever. This girl has NEVER been sick or even really acted like she felt bad before. She woke up in the middle of the night Friday sweaty and crying. I had no clue what could be wrong so I just held her and she went back to sleep. To make a long story short, we spent the entire weekend in the recliner trying to keep her fever down and finally it got to 102.7 Monday so Tanner took her to the doctor on Tuesday. She had hand, foot, and mouth but not a bad case. No blisters and just a light rash on her stomach. After the next 10 days of on and off fussing and just not being her normal self we are finally back to my wild and crazy girl. I hope that we can have another 12 months or years without another weekend like this. However, on the other side, I hated seeing her sick but I loved every single minute of getting to hold and baby her : )


Friday night before she got sick we made a fort and played with all her babies. 




All snuggled up in Mommy's bed

Saturday we decided to put on her tutu and enjoy the on and off times she felt like playing. 

I even tried tator tots and a chocolate milkshake but my baby girl did not feel like eating much. 



This doesn't even look like her.


Sunday we decided maybe some fresh air would help. 





 Finally Daddy made it home and she was all smiles. 

The best two views of the weekend. 
I could hold this girl while she sleeps for the rest of my life!































No comments:

Post a Comment