Finally school was out and we loaded up and headed to Sardis. I just love being there. Nothing fancy, nothing to mess up, nowhere to be.... The good life.
Knocked out before we got to 14
Checking out the water
I just can't get enough of her
Snoozing.... I remember last summer she napped on the boat all the time.
Thankful that she can sleep anywhere.
Go Grizz
Playing on the boat, getting into everything as usual
Driving with Daddy
These chicks are going to be a HOT mess one day!!
Thumbs UP!!
Technology everywhere
P is fussing as usual!!
Ring Pop time
Of course she has her iPad at breakfast
Loving on sweet baby Parker... She is really in baby mode right now.
Whitney got a new boat so now they can meet us on the water. Yay!!!
I love MY boat!!
Swartz
Swinging in the trailer park... Fun times
No comments:
Post a Comment