.

.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Girl


I thank God everyday for blessing us with an extremely HAPPY little girl. Unless something is wrong or she needs something, she is perfectly content. She is really getting into this dress up thing with her beads and high heels. It is hilarious to watch her come around the corner dressed like this. 


Gypsy day


Little Ronnie Milsap


Summer project #1 P's new blanket made from her old receiving blankets. It turned out super cute.

Shopping with Mommy

Hats!!

Napping in the cart

Getting ready for her birthday Luau!!! I can't believe 
we are planning the big 2nd birthday!!!

After a long day at the pool, she fell asleep with her iPad.

Good morning happy girl


Woo hoo

High heels and a golf club... What else could a girl need??

: )

Pole dancing... Ummm No mam 

Sweet friends 


Father's Day Boogie and Chubs wanted to play with P so 
I spent the day on the golf cart with Tanner. We had a great time...
 Love some mommy daddy time!! 

Happy Father's Day!! You never know how much you can love a man 
until you watch him love and care for your child. Priceless
So thankful that P will have a fun and loving daddy just like mine. I hate P never got to meet him because he would have been just has crazy about her as he was about me. Thank goodness she has 2 other amazing Grandads!!

Tea party with Dora 



Hanging out with the girls



More heels 



No comments:

Post a Comment