.

.

Monday, October 14, 2013

The Burkharts are HERE!!

I wasn't there but I wish I could have witnessed this. When they pulled up and honked Palmer took off running and welcomed the kids with open arms. It warms my heart to know that they can go without seeing each other for so long and never skip a beat. I am so thankful that we have the opportunity to raise our children together to be as good of friends as we are. They played and played all afternoon and night. When we left the club that night Palmer was crying for them. 

                    Reunited!!

       She loves her Anderson 


        Riding the broom

          I have enough room for everyone now!! Love my new car

               Serious girl talk 

          Running wild 

             Best of Friends!! 

              She loves her Anna 

                    My girl 


Saturday night was Ryleigh and Tyler's wedding. Everything including the bride was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't be happier for this sweet girl. I wish I would have taken more pictures of all the cool details. 


Sunday morning the Burkharts headed back to NC. It never gets easier to see them leave. We are counting down the days until they are home for Thanksgiving. 













No comments:

Post a Comment