Every year we all get together at the McGowan's house for turkey cookies. This is the first year that P could actually make one and I think she liked it. I know she liked the rolos!! There is always a houseful and it gets a little hectic at picture time, but we always have a wonderful time.
Hmm what do I do?
One of like 50 pictures... It's the best I could find.
Sitting pretty
Busy girls.. These 3 are going to be a mess in someone's class pretty soon.
I hope P is as good of a big sister as this pretty girl is.
Always smiling at Anderson
So glad to all be together!!
Best friends
The next day we headed to my grandmothers for Thanksgiving lunch. We had a couple other places to go, but Tanner ended up heading to the field after lunch. Palmer and I just decided to stay home and be lazy after our big lunch. Maybe one day.... Every one will schedule their dinner for a different time and we can see everyone... Probably not going to happen with all these different sides of the family.
Happy Turkey Day!!
The lady who makes it all happen.. Love her!!
Yummy
Holly wood!!!
After my grandmothers we stopped by the see the Burkharts. They look like they are up to something.
No comments:
Post a Comment