This mommy was up at 5 am patiently waiting on Palmer to even make a sound so I could go up and get her. She finally started stirring around 6. When Tanner told her Santa had been here she popped right up. She looked around and went straight for the Mushka doll and said... I love it! It is amazing the amount of joy a parent recieves while watching their children ooooh and ahhhh over their new toys. She is the best gift we could have ever imagined. I can't wait to add another one to the mix next year.
She is all set to go fishing with Daddy now. I figure she will gets lots of time on the lake with him this summer while I'm home with the baby. Watch out Tanner!!
Shooting hoops
She loves her park with a swing and slide for the little people kids.
Notice he is trying to show her the educational toy he insisted that she needed. She didn't pay any attention to it that morning and hasn't touched it since. Haha
Making toast
Baby food, diapers, and bottles!!
We let her play for a little then headed next door to see what Santa left over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment