.

.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014.. The Year of Baby # 2

        Every single thing about this pregnancy has been different. With P I craved fruit all day long. With this one, I want anything sweet and lots of Dr. Pepper which is not good. I really need to try and drink more water. At 22 weeks this one is measuring a week ahead so hopefully that will push me into April. I have no energy. I keep waiting on it to return but not yet. The only good thing other than a healthy growing baby is that I have only gained 5 pounds. I feel like I am eating all the time but I guess the baby is too. I started feeling the baby move a couple weeks ago. Since then I feel like it is huge and goes crazy when I lie down. It's like a big ball rolling around. Maybe it's a big chunky boy!!! We shall see in 4 months!!

Meet Mr or Miss Wakefield














No comments:

Post a Comment