Getting lots of last minute things ready for our big day! Thank you Amy for making this adorable door hanger!!
Preying out our new swing with her Barbies
Watching Karoline play some tball!!
Her first comvertible ride with Anna
We are so thankful to have Anna here with us for a whole WEEK!!
Much over due girl's night! Wish we were all together more often.
Palmer and Sonni had their own girl's night with the band at the ccc. They were getting DOWN!!
Resting on her baby! She says mom your belly is BIG!! Thanks for the reminder sweetheart.
Friday was my last day of work and I got lots of goodies from my great friend Potter!! He got all of our favorites. It was bittersweet to leave my kids so early, especially my 8th graders. I have a few that have been my #1s since 6th grade and I am going to miss them
SO much. Hopefully I will be back on my feet in time for their 8th grade graduation.
Dinosaur pool!! Thanks to CHUBS
Finally, we got to see our bffs! We had a quick breakfast and then they were headed to the airport. These kids never skip a beat. They always run right to each other no matter how long it has been. I LOVE THAT!
What's up?
Rocking the wristbands
She is in love with him!!
My 3 favorite kids!
After breakfast we headed to the Charger Market at my school.
These three had a big time eating and playing.
BOUNCY!!! Thanks to Kim for getting in there with her.
Dress up time at girls night
Sunday after church we decided to go upstairs and hang out in her room.
Land Before Time
Soaking up time with MY GIRL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment