.

.

Friday, September 5, 2014

School so far...

Palmer is loving school so far. She has been coloring, learning songs, playing on the playground, and bringing home germs. She has had a nasty cold and the stomach bug already. Other than that, she loves her teachers and her new friends! Right now she is preparing for Donuts with Dad on Thursday. She has been singing her donut day song nonstop and can't wait to have donuts with her BFF. He is pretty pumped too! A couple of weeks ago she got to make an all about me poster to show how God made everyone unique. I know she was supposed to do her own poster, BUT mommy had to help. I did let her put on her own stickers and add glitter! I can't wait to see what we get to do next.

The back to school fairy brought lots of goodies. 

All ready 






Anna and I got to sneak in some us time while she was here.
 MUCH NEEDED Massages and Facials!!!



My itty bitty baby is ready for school!!

All about me poster

Working hard


No comments:

Post a Comment