.

.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Muffins for Moms

After donuts with dad and grandparents day, I have an anxiously awaiting my turn with P at school. I needed this special time with her more now than ever. I'm so busy trying to do everything that Boogie did plus my own usual chores, while trying to squeeze in extra cuddles and playtime that I don't get as much girl time as I would like. She was so excited to come to my school first and play on the chalkboard before going to her school. She loves to watch my big kids. She thinks they are so cool. So after taking Jack to JuJu's, coming to work and getting my kids ready, we finally made it to her school for a muffin and some great entertainment. I love watching her with her classmates and Mrs. Teresa. She looks like such a big girl!!  So thankful that this blessing made me a momma!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment