Mommy is really having to step it up lately too. I feel like I work more at home every afternoon than I do at school. I'm not used to coming home and cleaning up, packing bags, doing all the laundry, and giving baths. (Yes I was that spoiled.) it's all falling into place though and I think a routine is getting somewhat started now. Everything in this house reminds me of her. Everywhere I turn there is something she made, hung up, decorated, or gave us. We are so blessed to have here with us in our home and hopefully we will continue to find little things that remind us of her everywhere we go.
.
Monday, February 16, 2015
Adjusting to our new life...
Life lately has been one big huge CHANGE. Pretty much nothing is the same. However we are all stepping up and making it work. Chubs comes over a couple times a week for dinner and playtime and the kids have been to his house every Saturday for the last few weeks. He has braved them both over night 3 times now and done a wonderful job. Boogie trained him well and he loves my babies just as much as she did. They keep him smiling. : ) We have survived Palmer having two double ear infections since starting JuJu's and even made it through two days of JuJu being sick during the week. Thankfully Tanner isn't too busy this time of year and my mom was able to help too. So far the kids love JuJu's house and that makes it so much easier for Mommy. Palmer hasn't cried once when I drop her off. She struggles with nap time but only because it's a little different than Boogie laying down with her everyday but she is starting to get the hang of it. Juju is such a blessing and I feel like we couldn't have found anyone better. I love being able to sit down and chit chat with her when I pick them up. It makes its so much more personable than just a daycare drop off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment