.

.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back to Work

      This week has been CRAZY, but I survived my first week back at work. I haven't had time to even think about blogging this week or anything else for that matter. I finally got the blogger app, so I am typing while MP is asleep in my lap. Thinking back this week seems like a big blur. I had professional development Wednesday till 5:30, a faculty meeting till 4:30 Thursday, then a JA meeting till 9. I literally came in ate, fed MP, and passed out. I already feel like I am missing so much. Boogie and Anna Laura heard MP laughing out loud this week, but I haven't heard it yet. Lynn has been a lifesaver this week with Tanner working late. I thought I would be fine with just MP, but taking care of her, school work, and cooking while exhausted is not easy. She has cooked, cleaned up, done laundry, and just been an extra set of hands. I am such a lucky girl to have such amazing help.
      Yesterday I realized that I missed her 9 week pictures on Tuesday and I never miss a weekly Tuesday photo shoot. I haven't even taken one picture all week and I am NOT happy about that. I guess tomorrow we will just have take pictures all day long. All day Friday I counted down the hours until I could get home in my comfy recliner with my sweet girl. Right now, nothing else in the world matters to me. It's just us and I literally couldn't be any happier... Unless Tanner was here too! The next 2 weeks are going to be just as busy with 2 days of Professional Development, parent teacher conferences, and my first big evaluation. I barely know all 75 of my kids' names and you want to evaluate me? That should be very entertaining As if this week wasn't enough, Tanner had a horrible day yesterday that started with a broken down combine, 2 blowouts on the big truck, and ended with a 2am trip to the ER with a kidney stone. Seriously? Someone must think our life needed just a little more excitement. Today we are doing absolutely NOTHING and I couldn't be more excited about hanging out in our pajama's.

Hanging out with Granny @ The McGowan's


Playing with Aunt Whitney and Allie Reeves this morning
 




Snoozing while Mommy was at work

Friday night with Mommy

Playing @ 3am last night!























No comments:

Post a Comment