.

.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Shopping, a Surprise Party, and the Zoo

       We have had a busy past few days. Tanner went to Sardis for fish camp so MP and I had the weekend to ourselves.  Saturday we went to Mistletoe Merchants with Mrs. Nancy, Kerry Ann, and Anna. It was super crowded, but we managed to get some very cute stuff and MP slept through it all. That night we had a surprise birthday dinner at Marlo’s for Taryn. She had no idea and was super surprised.  
Pretty Girl after a long day at Mistletoe Merchants

I love all my girls and we always have a BLAST whenever we are together.
    Yesterday Tanner came home and we went to my grandmothers for a cookout. MP and I were both very happy to see Tanner and he was just as excited to see us. We spent the rest of the afternoon being lazy and watching tv. Today we went to the Zoo for Allie Reeve's 5th birthday party. I had so much fun watching Allie run from animal to animal screaming with excitement. I can't wait until MP is old enough to enjoy the Zoo as much as I do. For the most part MP slept in her stroller or in Aunt Whitney's arms, but I did get her out to see a few of my favorites. Tomorrow is the big day I have been dreading for awhile now. MP is getting her 2 week shots. Tanner has to work so Anna Laura will be tagging along for moral support. I am praying that these are not as bad as I think they will be. After tomorrow, we are going to take it easy the rest of the week. I plan to  sit around and hold my sweet girl as much as possible because this is our last week at home. ; (
The Penguin Cake
MP and Rae

The Birthday Girl


All 4 Beautiful Mississippi Girls


My little Monkey and Aunt Whitney



As if we needed one more stuffed animal... MP insisted we get Little Miss Hippo ; )


A few from last week:
Napping with all her friends

Hanging Out with Anna


Love those lips


One Happy Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment