Well this week we celebrated the Big 6 months and Valentine's day, survived Strep (me only thank goodness), missed a day of work, and made it through another weekend without Tanner. On Monday I shopped the TGTBT consignment sale. I didn't get half of what I got at the last sale, but I got a few things including a precious Will Beth dress for the Children's Classic. Tuesday MP got her very first Valentine from her daddy. He is famous for writing the sweetest things ever in cards and MP got the sweetest one yet. She loves her dancing and singing teddy bears, but is way to busy to stop and watch them. The rest of the week I was sick and quarantined to my room. Lynn and my mom came to help and I kept my distance. It was not fun seeing my sweet girl laugh and play knowing that I could not play or even kiss her good night, but I didn't want to take a chance. On Friday I was feeling much better and went back to work while Tanner headed to Sardis for fish camp. I must admit... That boy has it made in the shade. If it isn't one hunting season it's another! We have been sending him pictures and videos all weekend. When she hears his voice on the phone she lights up. We are both very ready for him to come home tomorrow. Yesterday, we spent the day in our pajamas making the living room more MP friendly. She has figured out how to get the books under the coffee table and how to move anything you put down there to block it off. She is one very determined girl. After chasing her around all day and pulling her from under the recliner, from behind the couch, and from under the coffee table, I decided that the table had to go. Let me add that every time I take something away or move her away from something, she screams and attempts to throw a hissy fit. I wonder where she gets that?? Now the living room is a hot mess of toys, walkers, more toys, bouncy chairs, and even a play tunnel. Tanner and I will just have to face it.... This is the way a princess lives. This morning she really showed out. While I was washing bottles I heard her grunting. I came around the bar to find her climbing up the steps into the kitchen. She looked right at me and smiled. I figured I at least had another month or so on the stairs and steps.. Wrong once again. This chick thinks she is super baby. We had a long talk about slowing down just a little especially when daddy is out of town and it's just the two of us, but she took off as soon as I put her down. I am pretty sure all she heard was lets play hide and seek. I have a feeling the weeks to come are going to be very entertaining.

Ohhh Mommy I want those books!
First encounter with the swing.. Not a very good impression!
Friday night date with mommy.
I got em!!
Playing in her tunnel
Happy Valentine's Day... Love MP and her sock monkey!
Let me see how this thing works....
MP loves her Anna
Being very entertained by Caroline
Mommy... I'm coming to get you!
Mommy is in TROUBLE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment