MP is getting very good at rocking on her hands and knees. If she ever figures it out, she will be gone. She has also figured out how to scoot and can get across the room QUICKLY. No more chilling by herself. She is now on 24/7 parental watch. This weekend we went to Sardis and then to Oxford to surprise Rae for her 16th birthday. We all got her an electric guitar and she was thrilled! I think she just might be the next Taylor Swift! I now know how the Griswold's felt every time they took a vacation. We had Tanner's truck loaded down and I called myself only packing the necessities. After Bumpo seats, walkers, pack n plays, bottles, diapers, clothes, toys, and more toys there isn't much room for anything else. It was well worth the haul though. I just love our cozy place there and never want to leave. MP was being a super momma's girl this weekend which is very rare for her. She didn't want anyone to hold her for more than a few minutes all weekend. I think she might be cutting a tooth. Today we rode home with Nancy, KA, and Micheal while Tanner and Karl stayed for a few days of fishing. I guess it's just us girls for the week. So tonight we are snuggling up and watching the super bowl in bed.
My sweet present from MP courtesy of Anna Laura
YUMMY
Pretty flowers from MP and Tanner. I got lots of balloons from
Kevin and Tony too, but they didn't last very long.
MP's new thing is to sling her head from side to side and bang it up against
her carseat. I have no idea where this came from... She is CRAZY!!
Sucking that thumb
Watching Lion King on the way to Sardis
Playing at Holiday Lodge
Big girl can hold her own baby food bottle
Mommy, I am not ready to go to sleep yet!
Daddy's girl
She is already thinking about being a chef
A close up of her very first boo boo. Mommy left her playing on our bed and a few minutes later we heard...... BOOM! Little MP scooted right off the bed head first onto the carpet. Thank goodness we weren't at home or our hard wood wouldn't have been so sweet to her. You already know that DADDY had a HUGE hissy fit. Lets just say,I will no longer let her play on the bed!
With the Birthday Girl
Rae got an electric guitar
No comments:
Post a Comment