This has been a crazy week. We have had something almost every night, the kids and teachers are desperate for a break and all acting crazy, and the weather can't seem to decide what it wants to do. MP has started acting funny around people she doesn't see all the time and trying so hard to cut a tooth. Tuesday we went to Anderson's birthday dinner and didn't stay 30 minutes because she was screaming the entire time. This is so unlike her and I'm hoping we pass this stage quickly. We can usually go anywhere and she is always smiling. I'm guessing this tooth only really bothers her in the afternoon. She gets really fussy between 3-4 everyday and tries to chew on her hands or anything else around. She is really into climbing onto things this week and I can't take my eyes off of her. It is a miracle she hasn't fallen and busted her head open. She has also started making this growling noise every once in a while. We are calling it her dinosaur voice and it is hilarious. This weekend we were super thankful to have Tanner home with us. We even got in two dates this weekend!! Woo HOO! Friday night we went to Marlo's for Rachel's going away dinner. She is moving to Nashville so we will get to see her very soon when we go visit Uncle Kevin and Tony. Tanner went home early to go fishing the next morning and I stayed a little later to hang out. Saturday we were super lazy around the house and went to Kissho for dinner. We decided to let MP go stay the night at Lynn's because they always come out here to keep her and we thought they would enjoy her at their house. As I was walking out the door to leave her I felt like it would be a month before I would see her again. I told Tanner I have some serious separation anxiety with this beautiful girl. I just think we weren't meant to be apart for more than a few hours. I was a big girl though and didn't even cry this time. I missed her like crazy, but I ended up sleeping in until 9:30 which is a super big deal around here. Now hurry up Soring Break because we have some serious strolling, lunch dates, and lots more to do.


In to EVERYTHING!!
Trying to climb onto her chair
LOVE HER!!
Right before the hysterical crying fit at Anderson's birthday.
Sunshine and Bubbles
Sweet clover feet
I snapped the first shot and went for another and she grabbed a handful. She looked at me, but didnt cry and was like Mommy what is this stuff? We washed it down with some juice and kept on playing.
I came around the corner and she was in her chair fussing.
I think she was having trouble figuring out how to get down.
Playing with Huh
The best Bff in the whole world
Love these girls
No comments:
Post a Comment