Saturday I helped Lynn with a baby shower for Alex's wife Kelsey. She got some of the cutest things for baby Addi. During the shower Lynn was feeding MP a strawberry and I noticed something white in her mouth. WE HAVE A TOOTH! It has broken the skin, but is still giving her some trouble it seems. After the shower we headed to Sardis for a few days to start off my Spring Break. She was a little fussy this weekend and did not want to get far away from mommy. Sonni tried to play with her all weekend, but she wasn't so sure about playing with another baby. Every time Sonni would get too close to her she would start crying. Hopefully she will get over that very soon. Sunday afternoon we took the girls out for a boat ride. MP was fine for most of the time, but got a little fussy when she realized I was not going to let her explore every inch of the boat. We came home Monday afternoon and she has been right back to her smiling self every since.
Yummy Strawberry
Getting in a little nap before the shower
GiGi's... YUMMMMM
Sonni and her cute wave
Mom.... I gotta get a ride like this!
One Cool Chick
Daddy's big fish
Tanner trying to get them to play NICE
She loves her Daddy
MP decided that she needed Sonni's passy
Playing on the boat.
They have a love hate relationship.
Mommy's Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment