.

.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Byeeee Byeee

     For once we have had a very laid back week and haven't been too busy. We have stayed inside most of the time because MP has a seriously runny nose. I am hoping it is just from her new tooth because other than being snotty she is her perfectly happy self. In fact she has been so happy she thinks that she no longer needs to take naps. Friday and Saturday she made it from 6am to 8pm on only 30 or 40 minutes of napping. This equals one very tired mommy. After trying to for hours to get her to nap I finally said okay let's play.
     This week we have been saying "bye bye" or "baa baa" either way it's something and she has been saying it nonstop. We have also got the wave down pat. She takes turns waving at everyone and sometimes practices when she is playing with her toys. She is so adorable and so FUNNY. Between her and Tanner I should be laughing for life.

Chillin in the sun


After trying for a nap for over an hour she finally puts her head down
 and I was so excited... Minutes later she pops up and starts being a wild woman.

No No No... The gate is now UP

She is in love with her tent this week. She goes in
and out and waves every time she comes out.




My Sunday afternoon living room.... Southern Living MP Style


Watching daddy grill dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment