.

.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MP is 8 months OLD!

MY big girl is 8 months old. I can't believe how fast she is growing. We are getting so close to the big ONE. Birthday party ideas are already running through my head like crazy. I would give anything to go back to those first 2 months I was at home with her. I miss my little cuddle buddy because now days she is always on the GO. Occasionally I can get her to crawl in the recliner and snuggle or nap, but it usually doesn't last long. I have realized that being this sweet girl's mommy was definitely my purpose in life. I love her more than anything in the world.... even when she is throwing a screaming hissy.. which isn't very often.

At 8 Months MP is:
Pulling up on everything
Cutting her 3rd tooth
Talking non-stop (and I hear she has been saying Da-Da, but I haven't heard it yet.)
Doing all she can to wave... esp. at KK
Drinking very well out of her sippy cup
Handing balls to us
Playing with the door stoppers
Really enjoying her toys esp. a set of stacking cups
Sitting in her high chair and doing great with the spoon
Sleeping all night upstairs in her own bed
Climbing the steps into the kitchen... over and over and over
LOVES doing anything outside esp. playing in the grass
Eating yogurt bites, but only if you feed them to her
INTO EVERYTHING!













I am the luckiest mommy in the whole wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment