Usually this time of year I am dreading Tanner starting back to work. However, tonight I am super thankful to have absolutely NO PLANS. We tackled Kroger and Walmart after school and now we are in for the night. MP is laid up eating apples and chicken and watching Blue's Clues while I am blogging with a HUGE glass of wine with lasagna in the oven.... Ain't Life Grand! This week MP is obsessed with giving her baby and everyone else kisses and trying to snap her fingers. She has been sleeping like a champ and even making it till 7 a few mornings. One morning she was asleep when I left and I was not a HAPPY mommy. I missed her like crazy all day long.
Thursday night on my way home from JA I found Tanner and MP strolling
down the road on the way home from Karls.
Loving her baby
Worn out after Walmart and Kroger
Straight Chilling
NOW the hard part is keeping her awake long enough to see her daddy... We will see how that works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment