.

.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Weekend

     After my last day of school Friday we headed to Sardis for a long weekend. I was really worried about how MP would do on the water all day at 90 something degrees, but she did great. Friday and Saturday she played in the sand and her pool the whole time. She was even a big girl with Sonni and Hartley and didn't cry every time they got in the pool with her. She even took a couple really good naps on the boat. I took her out in the water with her float a few times and she wanted nothing to do with that dirty water. On Sunday it was so HOT! She was a little fussy and it took me forever to get her to nap, but after that she was good to go. We spent the rest of the weekend eating WAY too good and hanging out.
       Monday morning we headed home after breakfast to start to my summer break. Boogie and Chubs were here waiting on her and she went to spend the day with them while I washed what seemed like a million clothes and even took a NAP. This week I am determined to get on somewhat of a nap schedule. I am shooting for 9 and 2ish naps. So far, MP sleeps whenever she feels like it and we have all been fine with that, but now Mommy is home and needs a LITTLE mommy time. Yesterday we fussed for over 2 hours and wanted nothing to do with that 9am nap. KK came over and snuggled in the chair with her and she went right to sleep. Imagine that! Today I put her in her bed and turned the ipad on Taylor Swift and after 20 minutes of fussing/playing she is snoozing.

Ready for a boat ride

Playing with Sonni

Trying to escape


Having a blast



She had to do just what Sonni did


Eating Watermelon


Not quite sure about Forrest



Playing on the porch


Yucky sand everywhere


Cooling off after a hot day on the water

Into everything at the trailer

Yesterday I found 2 new top teeth

Picnic by the pool

Swimming with KK

MP thought Daddy needed a bow... or 5

Mom, It's 6am and I am ready to PLAY




No comments:

Post a Comment