Last week we loaded up what seemed like my entire house an headed to Sardis on Thursday to try out the new boat. It ran great and we had a wonderful weekend. MP played all by herself all day long on the sandbar. She had sand in her nose, mouth, ears and anywhere else she could get it but she was a happy camper. I ran off and forgot my camera at Sardis (Yes I am having serious withdrawals) so I don't have many pictures.
Yesterday we went to preview our pictures at Ramsey's. WOW is all I can say. I have no idea how I will ever choose. He was able to capture every silly face that I love! Here is a sneak peak from his blog.
Yummy pancakes for the first time
What kind of face is that ?
Fun in the SUN
Loving her new boat
Being good girls
Pancake take #2
Finally the garden is ready
Happy Father's Day! I am so lucky to have a husband that is just as good
of a daddy as mine was. My Daddy would definitely approve!
No comments:
Post a Comment