.

.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

THANKFUL


      Tonight I am super thankful for my beautiful, precious, healthy baby girl. Right now I feel selfish to even be able to show off her every silly move. All I have been thinking about today is what it must be like to go through what Sweet Lucy and her family are enduring. My heart is breaking for them. I have been praying for a miracle, comfort, peace, and strength for her family. Kate's blog has been so inspirational for me as a new mom and I pray that I can be half the courageous christian mother that she is. 

Here are a few pics from our last week: 

Playdate with Sweet Annabelle



MP thought it was okay to crawl right over AB. She didn't mind at all.. That's what bff's are for.



Playing beauty shop with her baby.

She loved her first pickle at Huey's 

Looking a hot redneck mess with that belly hanging out

Mommy... Help I cant get it!

Pretty girl

She loves to pose

Swinging


Wearing Huh's hat

Playing with Huh by the pool


Living the life


Playing with Daddy



Happy Birthday to MP's favorite person ever!


Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. 

Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 

Philippians 4:6





No comments:

Post a Comment