.

.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Back to Reality


Last weekend we made a last minute trip to Starkville with Will and Jena for the TN/State game. Tanner was so excited to be back in Starkville and thrilled for the big win. We had a great time. 




This week we have been busy playing and getting to spend a lot of Mommy 
and MP time while Tanner is working late.

This is what Boogie does to her while I'm gone. : )

Loving on her baby

She LOVES hotdogs!

Waiting on the storm

Taking more and more steps everyday. 


Had to bring the car inside to play

Ready to trick or treat

Helping Mommy get ready for work



Having a picnic with Boogie



Playing with Quenn

I put her down to play while I got the groceries out of the car and she 
started crawling towards next door screaming for Holly. 



Friday we had a funeral / celebration of life for "The Hunger Games" character Rue from District 11. She is one of our favorite tributes. We had several awesome speakers and even a personally written eulogy. The creativity in this rooms is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment