.

.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bragging

      I can remember making comments about moms who posted way too many pictures of their children on Facebook before I became a mother. Oh how things change... I have become an obsessed, proud, boastful, whatever you want to call it, Mom. I simply can NOT get enough of her. I take pictures of her every single move and Tanner thinks I am crazy, but I want to remember it ALL. Every single time she makes a funny face or smiles at me my heart MELTS. She is growing and changing so quickly and everything she does just fascinates me.  I told Tanner the other night that I think we are the most blessed parents in the whole world to be able to call this little girl our own and be able to spend our lives with her. She brings more joy to my life than I have ever known and I pray that I am doing the same for her. With that being said, let me share even more pictures of her that I have taken today. After church she looked so sweet in her dress that I thought we needed a little fall photo shoot. 








MY absolute favorite!!



 Then she decided she wanted to crawl around in the grass, this would explain why her 
dress is tied up and stuffed in her bloomers. Crawling in a dress is just not practical. 
Sniffing the flowers



Life is GOOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment