Good morning!
Walking around at the Doctor's office
Happy Girl
My big girls weighs 22 pounds and is 29 inches long. This time she got to stand on the scale and height chart instead of lying down. This was a major stepping stone and I know that MP was much happier than usual.
Last happy shot . After this she got 3 nasty shots. I always leave the room for these, but this time it was just us two so I had to stay. UGH!! Glad this is over. She screamed for a few minutes and was telling all the nurses her animal sounds 10 minutes later.
Helping Santa pick out her toys.... Then got upset when she realized they
were not coming home with us today. Baby..... Baby...
Worn out after shots, Old Navy, Target, and Hobby Lobby
On the way home I stopped to see McKenzie for a sinus cocktail. This was my first trip to Rosemark Family Medicine and I loved it. I know MP did because McKEnzie gave her a sucker for the very first time. She didn't even know how to eat it... She was rubbing it on her lips like lipstick! Once she got the hang of it she was a HOT STICKY MESS! Thanks McKenzie
Riding home shirtless and still sticky
No comments:
Post a Comment