This week MP and I have been very busy. Between PTC, Halloween, basketball jamboree, and the JA Fall Frenzy we have been on the GO. Miss thang has also literally been on the go walking around everywhere. She is getting really good at getting back up after she falls and even gaining a little balance and speed.
Trying to walk on Mommy's bed
LOVE THAT SMILE
Being silly
Walking everywhere last Sunday after church
With her 2 favorite people in the whole wide world @ Fall Frenzy
I think she likes Christmas Tree cakes as much as her daddy.
This is one of my favorite outfits... Love the peacocks
Trying to wait up for Daddy wearing her new puppy house shoes Boogie and Chubs got her.
This morning when I woke up at 5:45 I found Tanner and MP chilling on the
couch. I guess the time change got her all off schedule. BY 6am she was running
around like a wild woman and got back in bed for a nap at 8.
Around 7 she decided she wanted to practice flushing the toilet.
Then while mommy cleaned the kitchen, MP entertained herself
for an hour in the floor pretending to draw. I love how independent she is
and I hope she stays that way.
I have been waiting since July for MP to wear this dress. I even bought it a size
bigger so that we could show our support again next year. I thought she looked
absolutely stunning. Even if you are not a fan of the donkey, you can appreciate this sweet face.
After church we went to my moms for lunch and MP had a big time playing outside.
Look at those LIPS!
No comments:
Post a Comment