.

.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Catching Up

Over the past few weeks everyone around here has been preparing for Tour of Homes. It was definitely a group effort and I am very thankful that it is over. However, it really wasn't that bad and I enjoyed hearing all the wonderful compliments about our home. In the middle of cleaning and organizing you know that I made time to take pictures of my sweet girl.

Our last couple of weeks in pictures:
Going through Daddy's wallet

My monster tree

I thought the HAPPY suited MP perfectly!

We have a duck caller!

Wow Mommy after 4 days our tree is finally LIT!

That's one way to say "Mom I'm SLEEPY"

All done!


Making brownies

Hat day at the Wakefields



Poor baby got stung by a wasp!

PONY TAIL!


Go Chargers!!


She loves my kids!!


Coloring in her mini skirt... Gotta have a talk about how to sit like a lady in a skirt!

Our newest tree addition... The picture frame tree! LOTS of memories on this tree!

Mo Mo





No comments:

Post a Comment