We have been doing some serious playing around here the last few days. Some days we have been in our pajamas all day long. I have tried to squeeze in a little cleaning during nap time, but cleaning is no fun! I am so thankful for a job that allows me to spend much needed breaks at home with my sweet girl. She is at the best age right now and so much FUN.
Princess time
When she puts a crown she lights up. She ran over to her Daddy pointing at it saying "Look Look"
Taking a little Elmo break
Helping KK work while Mommy bought more Christmas Stuff we do not NEED
Lunch with Mommy and Daddy
After lunch we were headed to Walmart and she passed out. I had to go in so we made it work. She slept the entire time and more after we got home. Watch Out!!
MP & Sonni playing at Ashley's shower
She insisted on having a glass like KK.... but with OJ
She loves her farm
Huh thought MP might like a push up... Boy was he right. Our new favorite treat.
I love waking up to this chick!!
Knocked out
Trying to figure out what to do first
Big Girl
We are not potty training, but Santa go her a potty to get familiar with. She seems to understand the concept and sits on it saying SHHH SHHH. Here she just wanted to chill on it and watch tv?? Whatever works
No comments:
Post a Comment