I told someone the other day that if you think planning a wedding is tough, wait till you throw a birthday party. Haha I know it sounds silly but I want everything to be perfect for our princess. The flowers, cake, food, and decor all turned out perfectly (all thanks to Boogie and Mrs. Nancy). Most of it was from Dollar Tree and I borrowed some other things from Mrs. Ann. Everything except for my DIY cake stand worked out perfectly. At 1:45 I was setting out the food not dressed and in hot rollers when the cake stand BROkE!! Of course I had a meltdown but we fixed it and everything was fine. I decided on a luau when Kerry Ann brought P back a hula girl outfit from Hawaii. Even though she did not want to wear the coconuts, we managed to get the skirt and hair bow in without a huge fit.
I wanted some two cookies but never found any I liked, so Tanner offered to make some. After laughing at him and telling him he could never do this, he actually did. I was pretty impressed! Go Daddy!!
P helping Boogie get the flowers just right.
Checking it all out, in her new boots!
The perfect cake from Amy Smith. She is awesome and very reasonably priced.
Yummy petit fours and macaroons from La Baguette are our personal favorites and a birthday must have. Mrs. Nancy also picked up these adorable yellow flower cookies from Panera.
Present table
I sent Lynn a picture of this awhile back and of course she whipped it right up and it was such a hIT!! She is so talented.
Where the magic happens!!!
My hula princess
I think these two handsome
Boys were P's favorite guests!!
We are so glad Meredith could
Make it.
Taking a cookie break with Huh.
KK
Ryleigh is one brave girl to hit up a 2nd birthday party!!
Lounging
Sweet smiles!!
Chillin with her cousin Bailey
Keeping her distance from the water slide
Dawson is one brave boy!!
Back up everyone... This is my cake!!
Yummy
Meme
Getting into it
All the hard work and running around like crazy is nothing when you see this smile!!
She loves her Chubs
Prob the only picture I got of the #1 lady behind the scenes who makes it all perfect!!
Sucker time
Right before she peed all over Kylie!! We missed Rae and noodle!!
My happy world
Thankful for another amazing and blessed year as this hula princess's mommy. However, thank goodness the next party is a year away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment