.

.

Friday, September 13, 2013

The Busy Life of a Two Year Old

      This 2 year old princess is getting smarter and smarter everyday. She is putting more words together and it makes me a very proud mommy. Everything she says is precious!! She sings all the time, talks on her phone to everyone, and jabbers something we haven't quite figured out yet to her babies. Her new phrases are: where they go? Why not? I don't like it. What's your name? That's mine.

Of course I am behind on my blog again so here are a few shots of what has been going on with Little Miss Wakefield.

Bribery... I promised chocolate if she behaved at church and it worked!!!

Hanging out with her cousin Addi 

Sweet girls

Always happy

Beautiful!!!

Boogie gave me the play dough secret!!

She colored on my bed and even cleaned it all up. 

Loves her iPad 

Snuggled up 

Last Sunday I hosted a shower for Lane and Palmer had to have her very own flowers.

Great mother 

Ryan's old tshirt I had monogrammed for Lane's wedding dress. 

My first attempt at mason jar cakes and they turned out perfectly. 



Glued to Peter Rabbit 

Caught them staring at Baby Davis 



My Sweet Grandmother

 
 

                                      
Singing to her baby 

Tutu day for Homecoming!! I am so blessed to work next door to these amazing ladies. 

Lots of sweet kiddos playing whole their Mommys shopped 
 
Ryleigh and Tyler's Shower was beautiful and everyone had a good time.
Love him 

SUPER thankful for a weekend 
with this girl 

Billy Mac and all his ladies 



: )

No comments:

Post a Comment