.

.

Monday, February 10, 2014

A few of my favorite things... From December


This year we decided to try a "Favorite Things" party instead of an ornament and wine swap. This was an awesome idea and there were lots of cool gifts. I got a little confused and brought a bag full of little things that I love instead of one favorite thing. Luckily Morgan got my gift and appreciated my everyday goodies. Some of my favorites were a Reserve candle from Patina, Dry Bar dry shampoo, and Tokyo Milk bubble bath ( the best bubble bath in the entire world). I ended up with a wine cork coaster making kit which I'm sure Lynn will love putting to use for me. : ) Everyone had a good time just catching up and hanging out. We have a great group of girls. 

Love having this girl in town!!! 


           My favorite super mommy!!! 


          We need a vacation somewhere SOON!!


I missed out on the moonshine cherries.

 Some of the yummy food. 



                My crew 


           Beautiful pic of my favorites!!








No comments:

Post a Comment