.

.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Another Year Older and More...

      Birthday's with this precious girl are always the best. It is so funny how priorities and things change after you have children. I was perfectly content with having birthday dinner at home with our family... This probably had a lot to do with the fact that I am pregnant and OVER it! Whitney and the girls came down for the weekend so it was nice for us to all be together.
 
 

Visiting Mommy at work


Reading her favorite book. She now knows what everything on each page is and its name.

Dinner date with Mommy and Daddy


Mommy is 29... Only one more year in our twenties!!

One too many chocolate covered strawberries.

We got to help Nora celebrate her birthday on my birthday. Allie went with
 us and they LOVED the cake pops.



Silly cousins






She loves to help in the kitchen. Hopefully she will enjoy cooking as much as I do.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

Enjoying some Boogie time during our snow days while Mommy sews.







No comments:

Post a Comment