.

.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Day in the life of Molly Palmer

Lately I have been slacking on my blog big time. We have been enjoying our snow days and the occasional sunshine. 
P loves to help me cook. I can't wait until she can really start cooking. I think she is going to love it as much as I do. 

Rocking her new shades. 

This is what she does while I sew. She plays teacher and asks me about every single letter. She has the P down and knows that it is for PALMER! 

Tanner brought her to school one day to go to a baby shower with me. She had a big time practicing her cutting at my table. (He even had her bow in. I was super impressed.) 

Flowers from Anna on my Daddy day!! She never forgets. : ) 

I went to the elementary school book fair to get Palmer new books and found her this hot pink pointer. Now she is really a teacher. 

Her first braids!!

Reading her new Peppa pig book for the 100th time already. She knows all about the tooth fairy now. 

Going to visit our new neighbors KK and buckle. 

One of her new favorite toys is the cover to my sewing machine. She says it is her bathroom and loves to put all her toys inside. I love how creative she is. 


Ready to go check out the ice/snow. After 5 minutes she told Tanner  it was too hard and cold and wanted to come back inside. 



No comments:

Post a Comment