On top of this whole we are about to have two kids thing is the huge anxiety of what in the world are we having. As much as I want a boy, Tanner and I both have a feeling that we will be bringing home princess. I guess we will find out in 5 weeks. Let the countdown begin!!
.
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Getting Ready for #2
This week we have gotten all the baby things down from the attic. Wow- did I forget about everything a baby needs!! Our house will really be jam packed now. Today I washed some of my favorites for the hospital, some pink and some blue. I can help but feel so anxious about the next 5 weeks. I want to spend every minute with my sweet girl, but I am also exhausted and trying to get everything ready. Too bad I can't just take off work the next month to prepare. : ) I am praying every day that this transition will be easy on mommy and Palmer. I know everyone does it and it works out just fine, but I am freaking out just a little. I can't imagine loving someone else as much as we love and adore P. On the other hand, I can't wait to see her with her brother or sister. She is already so excited. Now whether she really knows what she is up for or not who knows? This morning we got out the tummy time mats, bathtub, car seat, swing, bumpo chair, and some of p's favorite baby toys and she had a blast helping me. I know she will be such a big helper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment