.

.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Life lately...

We are finally getting in a routine and somewhat all adjusted to each other. Big sister is doing much better with mommy and baby brother is doing great. He is a lot more fussy than Palmer every was and still gets up a LOT at night. His favorite time to party is around 4 am and we usually just stay up then. I wish we were sleeping, but at least we get some quiet mommy son time in before the day gets crazy. 
From the minute she wakes up she is concerned with where he is and what he is doing. I catch her saying everything I say to her babies all day long. 



Making boogie a strawberry pie for her birthday! 

She had to wear a beautiful dress for Boogies birthday. We all went out for Mexican to celebrate. We LOVE our boogie and couldn't make it without her. 

After dinner Whit and the girls came for the night. They had a blast running around catching lightning bugs. 

My view all weekend... Silly cousins running back and forth 

Allie loves Jack. She likes to spend time with him all by herself. : )

My BFF rocks! Even from miles away she knows exactly what to say and do to make my day. I can't wait for them to get here!!!

Silly girls at lunch 

Lots of muddy puddles lately... Bring back the sunshine 

The boys watching the girls jump in puddles

Time to get hosed down 

Hey there handsome 

Cupcakes!!! I'm so glad she loves to cook with me. 

Bye mom...

I set the girls up a real tea party lunch with Nana's china. P loved it!!

Playing cash register 

Relaxing while the girls swam. 

Checking out his new bedding 

Sleeping beauty 

P likes his bed too!!

Mommy Palmer time at the pool. 

She loves the water this year thank goodness!!


Let's go mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment