.

.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jack's first trip to the lake

Finally  Tanner is caught up and after a good rain we headed to Sardis. It took me awhile to get everything together, but it didn't seem like nearly as much as we took the first time for Palmer. I'm learning more and more everyday how different things are with the second child. You don't really HAVE to have all the things you think you would. Palmer and I both needed a break from this house and our everyday routine. I was able to spend lots of fun time with her while jack was sleeping and I didn't have a million chores. I think it was a great weekend for us both and the boys too. We also got to spend lots of time with Whitney, Allie, and Rae Rae.
We finally got to give Rae her tshirt blanket for graduation and she got to meet baby Jack! The three of us got lots of porch time while Tanner was fishing. Palmer also found her dress up clothes and had a blast dancing over the floor vent. Who knew a trailer could be so much fun.

Jack's first day on the lake was perfect. He chilled out in his tent the entire time while the other kids ran wild. They had a big time as usual. Who needs a beach when a dirty sand bar makes your kids this happy. 

Palmer was all about playing in the water this year. : ) 


Doing what we do best at Sardis, hanging out and cooking. Palmer and Jack looked adorable in their fish shirts. After a long day on the water the kids were pretty much zombies after a short nap. 

We can't wait to do it all over again!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment