.

.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Christmas Eve Brunch and Candlelight

My family decided to do something different this year since everyone has other plans for Christmas Eve night. We had brunch this year. It was delicious. I bet Palmer asked a million times if we could open presents yet. Every gift was ripped open and pretty much thrown to the side except for her pony set. Jack crawled around and got into pretty much everything as usual.











That afternoon we exchanged gifts with the Burkharts before the candle light service at church. The kids got to run and play and loved their gifts.




 

Candle light was perfect as always. This is always my favorite service of the year.

 


After candle light we headed home for steaks and presents with just us. Palmer got Doc McStuffins operation!! Although it wasn't as much of a hit as we thought it would be. She will like it later on maybe. Tanner got his sound bar and started hooking it up that night. I got a new laptop for my sewing machine! I had no clue he was getting it and I'm so excited to get my sewing area all organized. 


Reindeer food is out and cookies are ready.. Come
On Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment