Palmer loved the beach. I think it might be her favorite place on earth. She ran and ayes only letting the water touch her toes. She made sand castles and sand Angels. Meanwhile little brother got very acquainted with the beach by tasting LOTS of gritty sand and crawling everywhere.
.
Friday, April 3, 2015
Spring Break Get Away
I finally bit the bullet and bought plane tickets to Wilmington. We HAD to get away and I needed to see my best friend. I tried to surprise Anna Laura but I think she had it figured out. We loaded up last Sunday and headed to the airport. I think I just wanted to go so bad that I didn't think about how rough it could be with two kids at the airport. However, we made it all in one piece. Both kids did really well on the plane too! Anderson and Caroline had school all week so we had to work with their everyday schedule but we didn't mind. We just wanted to be there. It was a little cooler all week than we had hoped but we still found things to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment