Praying that this storm doesn't last forever. 🙏
.
Monday, April 6, 2015
Hanging by a thread
It's been about 4 months and we are still trying to hold our heads above water. I have prayed and prayed for comfort and healing and it comes and goes, but when it's gone things are so hard. We are all dealing with it our own ways and trying to step up and do our part but sometimes it seems impossible to get it all done or to get it all done without fussing and throwing a hissy fit. I have tried to set a routine but we always seem to get off track. Yesterday was Easter and it just wasn't the same without her. All day I just kept thinking about how different our day would have been with her there. Her spirit and crazy personality brightened up my home so much. It made life so much easier and for the most part was contagious to us all. I am still longing for her to walk through my door smiling bright and early or to come home from work to a reorganized drawer or cabinet. BUT most of all I miss our talks. I miss having someone to vent to, brag to, and to watch her make my children her number 1 priority no matter what. It was always such a joy to watch her play with PALMER. I keep telling myself that God must be preparing us for something amazing even though we can't see the light just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment