She is really starting to like her bumbo seat.
We found a Santa hat at Grandmothers and had to have a photo shoot.
I can't believe my big girl is 15 weeks. Her personality is really starting to show more and more everyday. 95 % of the day she is smiling. The other 5% is spent SCREAMING
for either food or a new diaper. I guess I can't complain much.
This week I had to drop MP off at Anna Laura's on Wed. and Thurs. I have always been able to just leave her at home with Anna so this was new for me. Wednesday morning when I had to leave her at Anna's it broke my heart. For some reason it was way harder than just leaving her at our house. Thursday was a little easier so hopefully I will be fine this week. When I got there Thursday to pick her up this is what I found.
Needless to say.... I have the best baby sitter EVER!
This weekend Kevin and Tony finally got to meet MP. She really put on a show for them all day and night. I'm not sure if she was gassy or what but she was super FUSSY. They might not want to keep her anytime soon. We have been missing them like crazy and are so happy that they have moved to Nashville. Tony got an awesome job at Opryland Hotel and a few weeks later they were on the move. We are going to visit very soon and go see the lights at Opryland.
Tanner got his very first brand new vehicle on Friday. It is super nice and smells so GOOD.
MP and I are very happy for him!
Playing in her crib at Nanny and Huhs
She is starting to grab onto things. She picked her duck up and went
straight for her mouth... Bubbles and all.
Happy Girl @ Walmart
I have just about decided to put a sign on our cart that says no touching please. I have had enough of strangers that think it is okay to touch my baby. NO! Your hands are nasty, your have probably had a cold, and lastly.... WE DON'T KNOW YOU! Some people are way too much for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment