She LOVES Tony
My family graciously moved our usual Christmas Eve get together to Friday night so that MP and I could join Tanner on Christmas Eve in Brownsville. It is so hard to please everyone and make it to every function when you have so many to go to all in 3 days. We had a great time as usual and MP got several things that light up and makes lots of noise. I love getting our whole family together because with everyone's crazy schedule it does not happen often. Up until this weekend she has really only played with us and her stuffed animals so the lights and noises have her mesmerized. I'm sure my ears will be hurting very soon, but for now we are having a blast.
Grandmother loved her mug covered in MP's pictures
Baby Pillow Pet
This her favorite toy so far... A mini light up boom box from my mom
Chillin out with Daddy
This thing is really cool and does lots of things!
I have been looking everywhere for MP a newborn Cabbage Patch just like mine, but have not found what I wanted. My grandmother gave me mine the day I was born and her name is Debbie Angie. I still have it and am super excited for MP to have one too! Her name is Lola.
My Favorite Aunt and Uncle!
Daddy's Girl
Look at that face!





No comments:
Post a Comment