On Christmas Eve we spent the morning preparing our house for the madness of toys. I took MP to meet Forrest and hang out with the Tatlocks for a little while. She smiled the whole time and they just passed her around. Forrest just couldn't believe that I produced such a sweet baby. Just give her some time and MP will start showing her true mommy colors. Later on Will and Melissa came to visit and got to meet MP too.
That night I finally got to join the Wakefields for Christmas with the Reids in Brownsville. Once again MP got lots of goodies and we had a great time. Tanner's cousin Lane had her three boys here from Ohio. They are 5, 3, and 2. WOW! I thought I had my hands full. They are little rowdy handsome boys. Tanner had a blast playing with them. Mr. Karl and RC put on a fireworks show and MP was amazed. It was really cold and loud, but she just kept staring at the lights. I think she is going to love fireworks just like I do. After we got home Tanner let me open my present early. He NEVER does this and always makes me wait until we are through with every other Christmas. I had been eying this lovely wrapped box for days now and had no clue what it could be. Once again, Tanner had out done himself. He always puts thought into his gifts and gets me something awesome every year. This year I got the other band to match my ring. I had mentioned it, but never thought he would actually get it. It is beautiful and I can't wait to get it sized! He also got me two new Pandora charms.
Hanging out with her Muff. She got a little hot and decided her
diaper and Christmas socks were the perfect outfit for Christmas Eve.
My new band!
I got the dog house for my Sweet Drake and the baby carriage
for my Beautiful Baby Girl! I LOVE THEM!
No comments:
Post a Comment