I am becoming very obsessed with this sweet smile. I hate to leave her more and more everyday. She has become such a good snuggler and loves watching tv with mommy in the big bed. This is pretty much how we have been spending most of our time because I have been exhausted with so much going on the past couple of weeks. Tanner had a friend from college come stay this week to duck hunt. We cooked steaks and watched the game Monday night, then Tuesday I took MP with me to watch the boys play basketball in Ripley. She was such a good girl and couldn't take her eyes off the game. I am sure she was wondering what in the heck was going on. Yesterday, Nancy, KA, and I went to Brinkley, AR to Lows to find KA a wedding dress. I have never been there before and it is HUGE. There is a dress in that place for everyone! After several "No's" she finally found the perfect dress. She is going to be a beautiful bride. I had to leave MP home because they do not allow small children, so she spent the day with her Daddy. I am so thankful so have a husband doesn't mind keeping her all by himself. They watched basketball and hung out all day at home. I hated to leave her because the weekends are OUR time, but at least I have an extra day tomorrow. My big girl will be 5 months old tomorrow!
We have finally figured out that we have feet and we can grab them.
Watching tv while mommy gets ready.
The best part about having awesome babysitters is
the pictures they send me throughout the day.
Watching her bff's play Just Dance
Hanging out with Daddy
Helping Boogie in the kitchen
Aunt Lisa comes to visit on Mondays!
Her favorite flying pose.
Just a swinging
My big girl is getting OLD ; )
Chunky Monkey
No comments:
Post a Comment