.

.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crawling... No mam.. Maybe next year!!

    It has been 5 months (22 weeks) and I still can not even stomach the thought of letting MP stay the night away. I know that I could really use the wonderful night's rest, but oh well it will just have to wait. I know it really isn't that big of a deal and I could go get her if I really wanted too, but I'm just not ready. My big girl has decided that she is wanting to crawl this week. She is inching around like a little inchworm everywhere. If she ever realizes she can pick up her head and booty st the same time, she will be GONE. I thought I had months to prepare for this... I guess I was wrong. Hopefully she will just keep playing around for a little bit longer. We are NOT sleeping good at all lately. She was doing so good and not even making a sound all night and now we are back to every 2-3 hours. She isn't always screaming but I think she thinks she is at the pool in her bed belly flopping and rolling around. She usually goes right back to sleep if you give her a passy, but I on the other hand have a hard time falling back to sleep. MP is also trying to sit up for about 2 seconds and starting to reach for you when you go to pick her up. I am so proud of my big girl for all of her new tricks, but GEEZ what happened to my snuggling princess who loved it sit still and hangout in my arms? Maybe it's time for another one.... No, its definitely not time for another one. : )

Oh mommy, my toes are YUMMY!

Playing with her Boogie

Airplane with Daddy


Sitting up.... right before the crash



Hanging out at the CMS basketball game this week


Check out my belly!!

Getting ready to take off
with her bff Caroline

Taking it all in at Kissho last night


No comments:

Post a Comment