Every year Tanner says he will probably be in the field for the fourth and every year we end up at the lake. Almost every summer that we have been together, we have seen the fireworks on the water at Kentucky Lake. Its one of my favorite parts of summer. This year he was for real. We spent our 4th in good ole Covington. It was different, but we made the best of it. My family always has a get together during the fourth and we made our first appearance. We ate GOOD and got to spend time with Kevin and Tony who we never see. That night we cooked out and Lynn and Quenn brought fireworks. I just knew P would love them, but she was not a fan.
Not in the mood for a photo shoot
I love getting to spend time with my sweet niece and nephew. I am going to miss them being so close when they move to Millington, but so happy for them.
Mini Brad
She loved Bailey's Dora playhouse
Worn out but waving that flag.
She loves the horses
Playing with Meme
Just a swinging
I think my grandmother prefers him over me. : )
Love it!!
Waiting to grub. I love when we are all in this house. Makes me so happy!!!
Worn out again
Ready for some fireworks.... So I thought
Watching with Chubs but not happy about it
Looking adorable in her firework dress Jena made her.
Happy 4th of July!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment